Please do not hesitate to get in touch, however, since I tend to receive quite a few emails, multiple routes might be available:
- If you are a student enrolled in one of my modules, please check the instructions provided in your Canvas module.
- If you are a student in the School of Computing and you are facing any issue, please get in touch with Computing.Teaching@ncl.ac.uk.
- If you are a colleague at Newcastle University, please drop me a message directly on Teams.
- If you are interested in doing a PhD project with me, please email me your research proposal, identifying how it aligns with my own research.
- If you want to chat about research in general, please ping me on Twitter!